- What is Acceptance Testing?
- Why is Acceptance Testing important?
- What to look for in Acceptance Testing clauses?
- What are the consequences of failing to pass Acceptance Tests?
- If the Acceptance Tests are passed has the liability for delivery finished?
Acceptance testing is the process that the parties to a contract use to determine whether a product or service meets the requirements of the contract. There are different types of acceptance tests depending on the product or service being provided.